Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shoes from my soul







Like most girls I am all about shoes. I have a ridiculous amount, a huge closet full that I don't wear. Look in my closet and you probably wouldn't be able to figure me out. Look at the pile on my bedroom floor and you might get a little insight. My love affair with shoes started when I was four years old and received my first pair of red cowboy boots. I 've never been the same. Cowboy boots are ingrained in my soul. From then on it was saddle shoes, clogs, rain boots. As I got older I would raid my mom's closet for her espadrille wedges, classic pumps and slinky sandals. An amazing shoe can dress up the blackest of black outfits and as most everyone knows I pretty much only wear black. From boots to pumps from chucks to flip flops this is who I am.

No comments: